What is the correct spelling for HAWIAN?
This word (Hawian) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HAWIAN
- awing Like the Germans in Alsace, they made the mistake of thinking that they could secure the loyalty of the people by awing and terrorizing them, whereas these methods had the effect of hardening the determination of the Trentini to rid themselves of Austrian rule.
- gawain Anon came young Gawain , the king's nephew, praying to be made a knight, whom the king knighted then and there.
- hahn "Yes, but it isn't worth it," said Hahn , "after you've got it."
- haitian It was there that he met and fell in love with Valerie St. Jean de Roche, the only living child and heir of the Comte de Roche, who had survived the Terror of the French Revolution only to fall victim to the rebel slaves on his Haitian estates.
- haman In one of his impassionate outbursts he had said, "The Church in all ages has been persecuted by a Pharaoh on the throne, a Haman in the state, and a Judas in the Church."
- han Eh, lasses; han yo bin a-beggin' too?
- hawaii We are told at the present day, there are 123,924 Lepers in Hawaii ; and in India not less than 250,000, or a quarter of a million.
- hawaiian A branch of the old Hawaiian royal family, as I recall."
- hawking When hunting, hawking , or at tournaments, women in the middle ages always rode astride in this country, reserving their side saddles merely for state functions.
- swain Such was Rosamund's declared opinion upon matrimony; and it caused gloom to dwell in the heart of many a love-sick swain .
- taiwan Taiwan total: 4 1,524 to 2,437 m: 2 under 914 m: 2 (2009)
- thawing Marstern, however, was thawing in more senses than one, and he was possessed by a strong impulse to begin an open siege at once.
- twain Surely I come in a day or twain , Make her assured of this.
- vain It was, however, in vain to advise him on this point.
- wain -Robert Brown, Albert Gallatin, Andrew Gregg, John A. Hanna, Thomas Hartley, Joseph Heister, John W. Kittera, Michael Leib, Peter Muhlenberg, John Smilie, Richard Thomas, Robert Wain , Henry Woods.
- wan Miss Prescott caught the wan little figure in her arms.
- wean Americans must wean themselves from the hope of any signal assistance from Europe.
- win I shall win the day.
- Hawing Then he was observed by his son to be humming and hawing, somewhat in the manner of ourselves when asked to say a few words at a public dinner.
- Hewing I hope we shall have some cutting and hewing: I have no patience with the rebellious dogs."
- Harlan It is true, he attempted with great dialectic skill to reconcile the old and the new opinions, and make it appear that there had been no change in the theories of the Court; but his attempt was not convincing to every one, for many shared the view expressed by Justice Harlan , to the effect that the attempt at reconciliation partook of the nature of a statement that black is white and white is black.
- Hanna The redoubtable Hanna was appointed chairman of the National Republican Committee, from which office he was to direct the campaign.
- Hawaiians It would naturally be supposed that the Hawaiians living in a volcanic country with ever-flowing fountains of lava, would connect their fire myths with some volcano when relating the story of the origin of fire.
36 words made from the letters HAWIAN
5 letter words made from HAWIAN:ahani, aiwan, anahi, aniwa, haina, hanai, hanwa, hawai, nahai.
4 letter words made from HAWIAN:aiaw, awni, haan, hani, hawi, hawn, hiwa, hwan, inwa, naah, nwah, waah, waan, wahn, wain, whin.
3 letter words made from HAWIAN:ain, ana, ani, awn, han, haw, hin, iaa, inh, wan, win.