What is the correct spelling for HAWIANN?
This word (Hawiann) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HAWIANN
- awing Its office is not to win power by awing mankind, but to use power in governing mankind.
- gawain Bothwell and Gawain Hamilton were also put in ward there.
- haitian He was not primarily interested in African colonization, but believed that the redemption of Africa could be effected through Haitian emigration.
- haman And Haman said unto King Ahasuerus, "There is a certain people scattered abroad and dispersed among the people in all the provinces of thy kingdom; and their laws are diverse from all people, neither keep they the king's laws; therefore it is not for the king's profit to suffer them.
- havana Only one man was spared; him he sent to the governor of Havana with a message that henceforth he would give no quarter to any Spaniard whom he might meet in arms-a message which was not an empty threat.
- hawaii And it is the spirit of our institutions, as well as our Constitution, that will prevent the abuse of power by American authority in Porto Rico, Hawaii , the Philippines, or any other spot blessed by the protection of our flag.
- hawaiian MacIver, saying that his oath prevented, would never tell me which island this was, but the reader can choose from among Cuba, Haiti, and the Hawaiian group.
- hawking October 13, a dragon-fly-large and green-hawking to and fro on the sunny side of hedge.
- haying It is only during haying and harvesting.
- thawing They were twenty days thawing and getting out dirt.
- Cawing Hugh had the great school-room all to himself; and as the window before his desk was open, he had the pleasure of the fresh air, and the smell of the blossoms from the orchard, and the sound of the waving of the tall trees in the wind, and the cawing of the rooks as the trees waved.
- Hawing Despite their hee-hawing, however, the diminutive pack animals did a deal of talking with their ears.
- Hazing What do you know about hazing?
- Hewing From the bag a new hatchet was produced, and both set about hewing small trees and bushes with which to build a camp.
- Jawing At best he had no sympathy for the interminable jawing that went on under his eyes.
- Pawing One representing a meet, and the other full cry, the pack crossing a small river; the meet still and rigid, every horseman in his place-not a bit jingling, or a hoof pawing, or anything in motion.
- Sawing He rested a few minutes, and then began sawing the rope around his wrists up and down on the sharp piece of glass stuck upright in the ground.
- Yawing The skipper took the woman and child off, and left the fishing-smack as we found her yawing about-all sail set.
- Harlan This indicates plainly that not even in the mind of Justice Harlan , who later became the firm exponent of the power of judicial review, was there any clear belief that the Fourteenth Amendment as such gave the Court any power to review the "reasonableness" of a rate fixed by the legislature.
57 words made from the letters HAWIANN
5 letter words made from HAWIANN:ahani, aiwan, anahi, aniwa, annai, annia, haina, hanai, hanin, hanwa, hawai, hinan, nahai, nahan, nahin, naina, nanai, nawan, wanni, winna.
4 letter words made from HAWIANN:aiaw, anna, awni, haan, hani, hann, hawi, hawn, hinn, hiwa, hnin, hwan, inwa, naah, nian, nina, ninh, nwah, waah, waan, wahn, wain, whin.
3 letter words made from HAWIANN:ain, ana, ani, awn, han, haw, hin, iaa, inh, inn, nan, nnw, wan, win.