What is the correct spelling for HAWIHII?
This word (Hawihii) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HAWIHII
- hawaii Hawaii had asked for annexation and had been rejected by the preceding administration.
- hawaiian The big Hawaiian had leaped to his feet and landed a hard punch on Vaneski's nose.
- haywire Haywire instruments jerked the machine back down and then side to side, then into a tree trunk, blindly.
- Hawed Jabez hemmed and hawed, said his farm was mortgaged; spoke at some length about the American citizen, however humble, having a right to vote as he chose.
- Hawing I don't like such humming and hawing about anything.
- Hewing In regard to "tributers" and "tut-workers," we may remark that the work of both is identical in one respect-namely, that of hewing, picking, boring, and blasting the hard rock.
- Hewitt "No," said the D.A. "Better have mine," urged Hewitt .