What is the correct spelling for HAWIIA?
This word (Hawiia) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HAWIIA
- haida Supernatural beings in Haida myth; story of an Indian and the daughter of a, 320-321
- haifa It proved to be desirable to begin a new railway from Wady Haifa across the desert to Abu Hamed at the northern tip of the deep bend which the Nile makes below Berber.
- hail Hail to the victor!" He pauses now, for the topmen hail -- 'On the larboard quarter a sail! a sail!' – Legend of Hamilton Tighe, The by Richard Harris Barham
- hair What colour was his hair ? The wind hath all thy holy hair To kiss and to sing through and to flare – On Huntingdon's "Miranda" by Sidney Lanier
- haiti These and similar acts in both Haiti and Santo Domingo aside from questions of expediency, justification, or best interest have given rise to the present situation. She said her mom's from Jamaica said her father's from Haiti Such a pretty lady, she's such a lady – Black Coffee by Everlast F/ Merry Clayton
- haw Snooks for one, I think; for he gave a great loud vulgar haw ! And violets getting overbold withdraw From their shy nooks, and scarlet berries dot the leafless haw. – Humanitad by Oscar Wilde
- hawaii One day when Kaakaukuhimalani desired to collect all the accomplished dancers of Kauai, her attendants spoke to her of Kawelo as a prodigy in the art, who had not his equal from one end to the other of the group, from Hawaii to Niihau. Night and you and Blue Hawaii The night is heavenly and you are heaven to me – Blue Hawaii by Bing Crosby
- hawaiian Presently three or four men came galloping along the beach, one of whom, a burly Hawaiian , a silver shield on whose jacket announced him a local officer of police, reported that he was at our service with as many horses as we needed. Bird's keep flyin, I feel like a Hawaiian 'cause my backyard looks like an exotic island – Broadway by South Park Mexican
- hawk It was a black and blasphemous thought, and He struck it away, as we should strike at a hawk that fluttered in front of our faces and threatened to pick at our eyes. A chip of chance more than a pound of wit. This maketh me at home to hunt and to hawk, And in foul weather at my book to sit; In frost and snow then with my bow to stalk; – Mine Own John Poynz by Sir Thomas Wyatt
- haywire "The blasted thing went haywire after I'd been in the air only fifteen minutes," the English youth replied.
- howe It must therefore be a matter of doubt whether we can receive this word as a proper name, and consequently whether the derivation of the word Maes-Howe, suggested by Professor Rafn, is admissible.
- Hawed Captain Batsby found the explanation very difficult; and hummed and hawed a great deal.
- Hawing The thirsty burros broke into a run, hee-hawing with joy as they sniffed the water, and within a few minutes man and beasts were drinking in common at Chuckwalla Tanks.
- Haggai In Ezra 5 and 6 there is another long quotation from an Aramaic document that describes a similar attempt to put a stop to the rebuilding of the temple in the days of Haggai and Zechariah.
- Haws Haws, when dried, make an infusion which will act on the kidneys; they are astringent, and serve, as well as the flowers, in decoction, to cure a sore throat.