What is the correct spelling for HAWWI?
This word (Hawwi) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HAWWI
- ha Then on the fifth day Hubert's fast-travelling eyes stopped abruptly, he said "Ha!"
- hail Yet there was neither snow nor hail , only rain that seemed to pass like a knife through the head if you showed your face to it for a second.
- hair Look at your hair ."
- haiti The latter came as a missionary to Haiti , a few years after its discovery, was earnestly interested in the natives, and to some extent acquainted with their language.
- hanoi Laos 2 television stations operating out of Vientiane - 1 government-operated and the other jointly-owned by the government and a Thai company; roughly 15 provincial stations operating with nearly all programming relayed via satellite from the government-operated station in Vientiane; relays from Hanoi provide access to a Vietnamese television station; broadcasts available from stations in Thailand and Vietnam in border areas; multi-channel satellite and cable TV systems provide access to a wide range of foreign stations; state-controlled radio with state-operated Lao National Radio (LNR) broadcasting on 5 frequencies - 1 AM, 2 SW, and 2 FM; LNR's AM and FM programs are relayed via satellite constituting a large part of the programming schedules of the provincial radio stations; Thai radio broadcasts available in border areas and transmissions of multiple international broadcasters are also accessible (2008)
- haw By a letter from Major Magill, an officer of this State, whom I had sent to General Greene's head-quarters, for the purpose of giving us regular intelligence, dated Guilford County, March 2nd, I am informed that Lord Cornwallis, on his retreat, erected the British standard at Hillsborough; that numbers of disaffected, under the command of Colonel Piles, were resorting to it, when they were intercepted by General Pickens and Lieutenant Colonel Lee, as mentioned by General Greene; and that their commanding officer was among the slain: that Lord Cornwallis, after destroying every thing he could, moved down the Haw river from Hillsborough: that General Greene was within six miles of him: that our superiority in the goodness, though not in the number of our cavalry, prevented the enemy from moving with rapidity, or foraging. I hear the twins are back in town from Saginaw, Yee Haw ! – Yee Haw by jake owen
- hawaii Unable, in spite of his incredulity, to forget this terrible prophecy, Keliikuku set sail for Hawaii . Folk in the hood asking where I be, dawg I'm out in Hawaii , don't like it drink my pee – We're Back by Eminem
- hawk I was seated behind a newspaper in the waiting-room watching for you like a hawk . Watchin devils like a hawk Excuse me, mister, why do white men whisper when they talk? – Trust Nobody by Kam
- hay Old Sam, the negro, was hauling loads of hay inside the stockade. From Saturn's cave; a few thin wisps of hay Lie on the sharp black hedges, where the wain Dragged the sweet pillage of a summer's day From the low meadows up the narrow lane; – Humanitad by Oscar Wilde
- haywire But the best of plans can go haywire and, instead, the reverse started happening.
- hew The petty diplomacy of closet statesmen did not appeal to the soul of the frontiersman who was accustomed to hew his way to his goal.
- hewer I was vexed this night that W. Hewer was out of doors till ten at night but was pretty well satisfied again when my wife told me that he wept because I was angry, though indeed he did give me a good reason for his being out; but I thought it a good occasion to let him know that I do expect his being at home.
- hi I kept this one thing always hi mind.
- how Tell us how you did it."
- howe Colonel Robert Howe , with the Second North Carolina Regiment, was sent to Norfolk, in Virginia, where the British troops, being beaten at Great Bridge, were soon driven from the soil of the "Old Dominion."
- Hawed "Yes, you don't have to guess again," cried a voice, and Parson Crow cawed and hawed, and this made the old lady magpie so angry that she flew away to tell Barney Owl that she was a very much abused person.
- Hawing Thereupon Salvat began his perusal much after the fashion of a schoolboy, hemming and hawing here and there, occasionally becoming confused, and then bringing out certain words with wonderful emphasis, which evidently pleased him.
- Haws Watkins and the other listener laughed with loud haw-haws at Markham's drolling, and Watkins said, "I say, Markham, weren't you born on the other side of the line?"
- Hui A silence, tense as a bowstring; a sudden yelp-Hui-hui, as the fisherman whistled to the dog that was being whisked away over the snow with a grip on his throat that prevented any answer; then the fisherman would wait and call in vain, and shiver, and go back to the fire again.
- HWY At this time Chatswoods history contained orchards and dairy farms on the west side of the train station as well as factories such Dairy Farmers Inc and Three Threes Pickle Factory on what was then Gordon Road ( now the Pacific Hwy ) Chatswood has a rich history of artists who have contributed to Australian culture such as poet Banjo Patterson, poet Kenneth Slessor, artist Arthur Murch, cricketer Victor Trumper, actor Ruth Cracknell, and pianist Roger Woodward all of whom have called Chatswood home.