What is the correct spelling for HAZVE?
This word (Hazve) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HAZVE
- halve Pare thin and halve four pounds of apricots, put them in a dish, and strew among them three pounds of fine loaf-sugar powdered.
- harvey But Mr. Harvey-the great Mr. Harvey-told me afterwards I was at my best.
- haste However, make haste, you have not a minute to lose."
- have "We'll have to try that.
- haze I always cover it in really burning sun; this autumn haze is good for it.
- hazel He was six feet in height, with broad shoulders, small hands and feet, hazel eyes, and chestnut hair.
- hazy Back of it the serried ranks of the Alleghanies rise in hazy indistinctness and blend imperceptibly with the blue along the far horizon.
- heave "Well, that time she got to the depot all safe, an' if there wasn'told Dr. Carter from Meadville an' it goes without sayin' as old Dr. Carter from Meadville could drive any duck clean out of Mrs. Macy's head, so she an' he set out to be real happy to the Junction, an' the first thing he asked her was if she'd been buyin' a new bonnet in town an' she laughed an' give the box a little heave an' the bottom come out an' the duck flew down the car.