What is the correct spelling for HCM?
This word (Hcm) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for HCM
- cm It is 8-12 cm.
- ham I was tired in my limbs rather than sleepy, and went to the cook-room to warm myself at the fire and get me some supper, meaning to sit there till the fire died out and then go to rest; but when I put my knife to the ham I found it as hard frozen as when I had first met with it; so with the cheese; and this though there had been a fire burning for hours!
- hem These they finished with an inch-wide hem, featherstitched at the top, Ethel Brown's with yellow silk and Ethel Blue's with blue silk.
- Him Of course I did not tell him that.
- hm And the second daughter,-hm-I mean the one expected here?
- HMM "Hmm," said the officer, drumming with his fingers.
- hum And now Chanways was a force in the Church and the country, and was making things hum.