What is the correct spelling for HE?
This word (He) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for HE
- be That would be Manning.
- ce Puis au rebours feit de la dextre ce qu'il avoit faict de la gausche, et de la gausche ce que avoit faict de la dextre.
- de It was from his young friend, Don Joze de Tavora.
- fe I do not intend making stay in New Mexico; only long enough to communicate with the American Consul at Santa Fe, and take some preliminary steps for the end in view.
- ge 30. Erstanden ist der heil'ge Christ.
- ha "I'll tell you what it will cost-" "Ha!
- he He will never come back."
- hem "There will be but few escape," Aska said, throwing up his arms in despair; "the wagons have proved a death trap; had it not been for them the army would have scattered all over the country, and though the Roman horse might have cut down many, the greater number would have gained the woods and escaped; but the wagons held them just as a thin line of men will hold the wolves till the hunters arrive and hem them in."
- hen From fifteen hen eggs I have fifteen nice, large, strong chicks, and from fifteen duck eggs hatched ten lovely ducklings.
- hep We're hep now, with the actual, unbeatable mccoy.
- hew Before these almost insuperable walls Ootah would pause and with his axe hew steps in the hard ice.
- hex "Yes," Peter explained, "That is the only way you can tell if the hex has worked."
- hf AQUEINTE, v. acquaint; Aqueynte me, make myself acquainted, 3. 532; Aqueynteden, pt. pl. became acquainted, HF. 250; Aqueinted, pp. acquainted, B 1219; Aqueynted, R. 600, 1139.
- hi Say hi - hi - hi Have you ever stopped to figure out why – Captain Void 'n' The Video Jets by Ian Hunter
- hue With threads of pure silk and scarlet in hue I join, in love, we two – Love Spell by Inkubus Sukkubus
- me You do not think of me so?"
- Eh Doing a good business, Taku, eh?
- H T. H. P. de Tavera.
- Her Semyonov will look after her!"
- Hey "Oh, yer did, hey," leaning his arms on the fence.
- She No, she was not.
- The I'm not afraid of the word.
- Che Better no lunch than no Na-che.
- HES Hes, I know thy evil powers, but I know also that I am thy guest, and that in this hallowed place, beneath yonder symbol of eternal Love, thou may'st shed no blood.
- HEB "Heb, heb," they shouted as they passed through the streets of Rome.
- easy-going The eighteenth century, with its easy-going indifferentism, had passed away, and one of the effects of this new revival was unhappily to reawaken in many conscientious breasts much of the old and half-extinct horror of Popery, a horror which found its voice in a language of intolerance and bigotry which at the present time seems scarcely conceivable.