What is the correct spelling for HE'A?
This word (He'a) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HE'A
- ea Ea was the god of fertility, hence this ending to the poetical description of the ship of Ea.
- ha It ees not Miss Polly who will be sent for; it ees Madame who will be sent out of dees house, j'ai peur-ha, ha, ha! hoo ha hoo ha Nah nah nah nah nah, nah nah nah nah nah nah – Best Friends by aqua
- he "Pobrecita, pobrecita," he muttered helplessly. I sprang to the stirrup, and Joris, and he; I galloped, Dirck galloped, we galloped all three; – How They Brought The Good News From Ghent To Aix by Robert Browning
- head Harkaman shook his head. For as a gardener turning back his head To catch the last notes of the linnet, mows With careless scythe too near some flower bed, And cuts the thorny pillar of the rose, – Charmides by Oscar Wilde
- heal He hath sent me to heal the broken-hearted, to preach deliverance to the captive, and recovery of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised." Where the wounds never heal (You're not alone) Well, you're not alone, that's just how I feel – Love Conquers All by deep purple
- heap The huge shoulders stooped, the form of Chloe Elliston arose as on air, shot over the wall, and dropped into a crumpled heap upon the snow at its base. It's been a great day, thanks a heap Now it's time for everyone to go to sleep – Lullaby by K T
- hear They could hear Carlino and Chieco talking. The children who were brought to hear The awful tale from far and near – Rebecca by Hilaire Belloc
- heat A few heat-drops of rain fell. Choking on the heat The world spins around While I'm frozen to my seat The people that I know – In the Heights by Unknown Author
- hem And Solomon's talk to Miss Sheba and hem to him.
- hen For the Spirit, as I may so say, sitteth and broodeth upon the powers of the soul, as the hen doth on cold eggs, till they wax warm and receive life.
- DEA At saeva e speculis tempus dea nacta nocendi, Ardua tecta petit, stabuli et de culmine summo Pastorale canit signum, cornuque recurvo Tartaream intendit vocem, qua protinus omne Contremuit nemus, et silvae intonuere profundae.
- HEB We may point out a few passages for comparison: Heb. i. 2-4; ii. 10-11; v. 8-9; vii. 12, 17-19; viii.
- he'd Perhaps he'd like to come."
3 words made from the letters HE'A
3 letter words made from HE'A:'ah, 'eh, ha'.