What is the correct spelling for HE'DD?
This word (He'dd) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HE'DD
- hard It was bitterly hard . A fool tried to sweat me actin' like he was hard I stuck him twice in the neck and left him dead on the yard – The Tower by ice-t
- head Frayberg shook his head . But one with a queer Russian ballet head Curled up on a blue wooden bench instead. – Night- Scented Stock by Katherine Mansfield
- heady How could they know on that morning, when their hearts were full and their heads light with the heady wine of Spring, that before three months had sped, they would feel the strands of the mighty web of nations tighten about them; that they would see the beginning of the greatest war the world has ever known?
- heard I heard her say once she thought she heard her mother.
- heat He was given his heat -gun.
- heed But Margy paid no heed .
- held Look how that one held on to my dog's nose."
- herd Mistress MacMorrine did not waste a look on the herd of cows, but proceeded to go over her washing with great care.
- hide I only want to hide my head-somewhere."
- hod The sight of the stiff, angular scaffoldings, draped with torn straw mattings that flapped fantastically in the south-east wind, the apparent absence of anything like a real house behind them, the blades of grass sprouting abundantly about the foot of each pole and covering the heaps of brown pozzolana earth prepared for making mortar, even the detail of a broken wooden hod before the boarded entrance-all these things contributed at once to increase his dismay and to fill him with a bitter sense of inevitable failure.
- hood He caught her, struggling wildly, terror-stricken, in his arms, beat down her hands, flung back her hood , and kissed her forehead-her hair, blown by the wind-her lips.
- hud Hud. Fools are noted most For their sincerity,-a virtue that Must stand a cipher if uncertified By wit or wisdom.
- hued The golden brown earth made from melted lava, the feathery foliage of the palms that riz up beyend the dazzlin' white beach, the crystal blue waters with myriad-hued fishes playing down in its crystal depths.
- Had I'm sorry you had to miss them.
- Hid Do you remember when Sphinx hid her kittens under here last summer?
- Hied Folker and Hagen, the twain, then hied them to the spacious minster.
- Hoed He was a man who never stopped in the front yard to see how the clover was coming up, who never hoed around his currant bushes or ever found time to prune his fruit trees.
- Heidi And Heidi , shut up within the four walls, had often longed to be out of doors.
- Hyde 124. Hyde de Neuville, i.
- he'd And by that time he'd been everywhere else!