What is the correct spelling for HE'W?
This word (He'w) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HE'W
- chew Our gracious baroness has no objection to you as long as you don't chew her train."
- dew Babies are blossoms that fall like the dew .
- few "There's a few questions I'd like to ask them," said George.
- haw How did he happen to look as he did, right under the red haw , in broad daylight?
- he "I'm going now," he said; "will you come?"
- hem The major sat bolt upright, rubbed his eyes, stretched himself, but quietly that Mark might not know he had waked him, pulled down his waistcoat, gave a hem as if deeply pondering, instead of trying hard to gather wits enough to understand the question put to him, and when he thought his voice sufficiently a waking one not to betray him, answered: "Well, Mark, I don't think we can beat this same-can we?
- hen "Oh, we can't get out to the hen -house, you know.
- hew As he took a look at Deolda going out of the room, he said: P-hew!
- mew I belong to the Sea-mew.
- shew Roger Pepys and his son come, and to Church with me, where W. Pen was, and did endeavour to shew himself to the Church.
- Lew These were hastily got together, and placed under the command of that famous warrior Lew Wallace.
- HEB In the long quotation from Jeremiah in Heb .
- phew Because she has gone through some form, some ceremony, repeated a horrible oath that she doesn't understand, to say that she belongs to that man, is his, like his horse or his house,-phew!
- he'd The thing he'd been afraid of.
2 words made from the letters HE'W
3 letter words made from HE'W:'eh, hew.