What is the correct spelling for HEADN?
This word (Headn) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for HEADN
- dean The very reverend dean gave the pair his blessing. James Dean, James Dean You bought it sight unseen – James Dean by Eagles
- hahn -A somewhat smaller object of a similar type, N. of Hahn, but with a loftier wall.
- han The very considerable literature which has come down to us from before his time shows, in any case, that his edict was somewhat ineffective; and in fact it was repealed after twenty-two years, in 191. B.C. After a brief reign by the son of the First Emperor, who did not inherit his capacity, we come to the great Han dynasty, which reigned from 206 B.C. to A.D. 220. This was the great age of Chinese imperialism-exactly coeval with the great age of Rome.
- hand "I knew they would be on hand," he chuckled. Then will I heave my wither'd hand To Jove the mighty, for to stand – CRUTCHES by Robert Herrick
- harden And when the Lord sends trouble to you, shall it harden your hearts or soften them?
- haydn "Beethoven," he said to me one day when conversation had turned on German music, "I take twice a week, Haydn four times, but Mozart I take every day of the week.
- head Oh, oh, oh, there's a head to it!
- header To ride it fast was to invite a header for his horse and himself; one misstep would send the horse and rider bolting into space.
- heading Heading straight for the tepee that had been placed upon the highest point, adjacent to the village, they soon arrived at their destination and, dismounting from their horses, turned, waved their hands to their band, and disappeared within the tepee.
- headman The headman succeeded to this position of authority.
- Had How disgusting he had been.
- Headmen We ourselves gave the two responsible headmen twenty lashes apiece; then turned over to them the job of thrashing the rest.
- Hayden He moved on toward the stairs, and reluctantly Hayden got out of his path.
- Hardin Mound near Hardin, Calhoun Co., Ill.
- hadn't No; I hadn't heard it.
- he'd He'd better clear out, or we'll toss him."