What is the correct spelling for HEALF?
This word (Healf) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for HEALF
- behalf On my behalf Here in the silence as I force a laugh – I Ain't Got Nothing by New York Dolls
- elf When it was evening the two brothers came and asked how he had got on, and he said, "pretty well so far," and that he had seen no one except at mid-day when a little mannikin had come and begged for a piece of bread, that he had given some to him, but that the mannikin had let it fall and had asked him to pick it up again; but as he did not choose to do that, the elf had begun to lose his temper, and that he had done what he ought not, and had given the elf a beating, on which he had told him where the King's daughters were.
- hale My name isn't Billy Traynor if I'd not send you out of this hale and hearty before two months.
- half He half-turned to go back.
- hall I enter the hall-"Mine!"
- halo His halo was running away with man.
- halt Upon this they made an halt, for they doubted not but now the enemy would attack them, because they were so few.