What is the correct spelling for HEALH?
This word (Healh) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for HEALH
- hale I'm a poor old Jew, but you are a strong, hale Christian, and if I were you I'd make the rascal rue it dearly.
- half After that, for perhaps half a minute, he said nothing.
- hall Since she has come to live at the Hall, however, her head has been a little turned.
- halo You know, of course, the sort of figures they have in those windows; a man in long robes, white, with purple and gold; with a brown beard, and a gentle, sad face, and a halo of light about the head.
- halt Edna came to a halt, looking doubtfully up and down the street.
- heal "You make them faster than I can heal them!
- healed The wound healed, but left him mentally a wreck.
- healer Time, they say, is a healer of all wounds.
- health There your little one will recover her health, and you will gain new strength.
- healthy Healthy is most correctly used to signify possessing or enjoying health or its results; as, a healthy person; a healthy condition. Healthful signifies promotive of health, tending or adapted to confer, preserve, or promote health; as, a healthful climate. Wholesome food in a healthful climate makes a healthy man. With healthful are ranged the words hygienic, salubrious, salutary, sanitary, and wholesome, while the other words are associated with healthy. Salubrious is always used in the physical sense, and is chiefly applied to air or climate. Salutary is now chiefly used in the moral sense; as, a salutary lesson.
- heath Indeed few towns of equal population have sent out so many who have honored themselves and their native town as Heath.
- heel It was either that, or another like it, at the man's heel.
- held The land is held in my father's name, and I live with him.
- hello "Hello," he said quickly as he looked at me, speaking in a low tone to Helen.
- helm Starboard or port your helm until at the time calculated the reflection of the sight vane on the pelorus dial cuts on the proper magnetic bearing.
- help Athena could not help what had happened.
- Hals Franz Hals would have loved the rectilinear contour of her.
- Hal "I am sure we shall be friends," declared Hal Macy.
- heels She hurried toward the crowd, the three girls at her heels.
- heals "The people weep their tears for her pain; but she heals their hurts with a look.
- he'll Of course he'll be glad to see me."
- afterglows Discoveries of GRBs are made as they are detected via the Gamma-ray Burst Coordinates Network so that researchers may promptly focus their instruments on the source of the burst to observe the afterglows.