What is the correct spelling for HEALM?
This word (Healm) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HEALM
- balm Yet think not, Luis, that I shall forget you; that no power can compel me to do; and the remembrance that I was loved by you, will be a soothing balm to my heart for the few remaining years I have to endure my cruel lot.
- calm "My dear inspector," he said, "be calm , I beg of you!
- elm That was a blow from the Elm ....
- hale It's sorrow for us all, for she's been hale and had her faculties.
- half "'Upon my word,' he says, still only half believin' in me.
- hall You take Mrs. Fleetwood over to the hall .
- halo A vague tenderness hung about those days yet, enough to make her cast the halo of her sympathy over even commonplace Susan Bennett.
- halt There is no longer a point on the road where one has to halt lest one should die.
- ham Reheat with a cupful of white stock, a tablespoonful each of butter and chopped ham , and salt and pepper to season.
- harlem Say, a Harlem man would have wept for joy at sight of it.
- harm Do you suppose they're doing any harm to her, in there?
- heal Jesus heard their thoughts and asked them why they reasoned in this way with themselves, and which seemed to them the easier, to forgive sins or to heal the body.
- healed You took me into your house, you healed me, you gave me back my life!"
- healer Philosophy, then, must become the guide of life, the healer of spiritual maladies.
- health No one wondered that it wore upon her health .
- heel I turned on my heel and walked toward the river.
- held Then he held up one hand.
- helium The sensing unit was in an inner core, surrounded by an atmosphere of pressurized helium .
- hello "Hello yourself," the janitor said.
- helm There was a quick twist of his steering wheel, and the Sea Eagle, instantly obeying her helm , darted off in an opposite direction to the one in which she had been advancing.
- help I just know he can help me.
- hem It is calculated that twenty-five thousand men would be required to properly man these defensive works which hem about the town.
- palm May put out her hand to Jacob, who pressed it in his own rough palm , casting a look at her, in which reverence was mingled with affection.
- qualm He felt no twinge of pity at the thought that Solomon White would very soon exchange this almost luxury for the bleak discomfort of a prison cell, and not even the sight of the girl who came through the door to greet him brought him a qualm .
- realm He was of opinion that the less girls knew about matters outside the domestic realm the better.
- whelm Humpy Hengist and dumpy Horsa, quitting ledger and coronet, might recur to their sea bowlegs and red-stubble chins, might take to their tarpaulins again; they might renew their manhood on the capture of cod; headed by Harald and Hardiknut, they might roll surges to whelm a Dominant Jew clean gone to the fleshpots and effeminacy.
- Hals You see, Hals had heard of Van Dyck and his rapid work, and knew that only a master painter could make the splendid portrait in an hour.
- Elam Elsewhere, in Elam , in Mesopotamia, in Asia Minor, in Palestine itself, everything still remains to be done.
- Hal Hal can go with him because he knows the country as well as any of us.
- heels I was close at his heels , and he looked down to me.
- heals Men sometimes cut you to the quick, and now and then a woman can leave a scar that never heals ; but your own child,-do you hear?
- HELMS Without my hand at the helms, things will go to smash."
- he'll He'll come, Peter; he'll come!
36 words made from the letters HEALM
3 letter words made from HEALM:ale, elm, ham, hel, hem, lah, lam, lea, lem, mal.
4 letter words made from HEALM:aleh, ameh, hael, haem, hale, halm, hame, heal, hela, helm, hema, lame, lehm, mahl, male, meah, meal, mehl, mlah.
5 letter words made from HEALM:elham, halme, hemal, lahem, lamhe, mahle, maleh.