What is the correct spelling for HEARIG?
This word (Hearig) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HEARIG
- brig You should, however, have obeyed the order of recall; the brig might have proved too strong for you, and, bound on service as we are, we have no right to risk valuable lives except in self-defence."
- hag Madame's rein was seized, and though she drew her dagger, her hand was caught before she could strike, by a fellow who cried, 'None of that, you old hag , or it shall be the worse for thee!
- hang Oh, hang it, I wasn't fishing for a dinner.
- hare "That suits me well," answered the hare .
- hark As for the primitive, I hark back to it because we are still very primitive.
- harris She knew so much that Betty Harris , looking from her window, sighed softly.
- harry Think what a confusion this threw our Master Harry into, to be sure, who at his best was never easy in the company of strange ladies!
- hayrick I once picked up an elementary reading book in the school, and read as follows: Tom said to Jack, 'There is a hayrick down in the meadow; shall we go and set it on fire?
- hearer The former leaves one half the faculties of the hearer dormant, while the latter addresses itself to all the powers of man, the moral as well as the intellectual, instructs the reason while it agitates the passions, and gives at the same time one powerful and impetuous movement to the whole man.
- hearing She tried to win his heart in many ways, but he seemed not to notice her, so that at last she spoke more plainly and in my hearing .
- hebraic They represented the philosophic adjustment of popular ideas to the political changes wrought by shifting circumstances, as distinguished from the biblical or Hebraic method of adjusting such ideas, which had prevailed in the contests of the previous generation.
- hegira It is also true that two Franks in Hegira 550, digged a tunnel into the Meccan treasury from a house they had hired in the guise of Egyptian Hujjaj.
- Eric "There you are mistaken," replied the frank Eric , "we were discussing you two people, in the most homelike kind of a way."
- Craig Winsome came back to a quiet Craig Ronald.
- Erik "But there are so many books in this one," said Erik , "are there as many in the drawing-room?"
68 words made from the letters HEARIG
5 letter words made from HEARIG:aegir, argei, arieh, ehrig, erhai, garhi, garih, ghari, grahe, griha, haeri, haier, haire, hearg, hegar, iarge, reagh, riage, rihga.
3 letter words made from HEARIG:age, air, are, ear, era, erg, gar, hag, hie, iga, ige, ira, ire, rag, rig.
4 letter words made from HEARIG:aire, egri, eira, gahr, garh, gari, gear, ghar, gher, ghia, gihe, greh, grih, haeg, haei, hair, hare, hear, heir, hera, hire, ieah, ihar, rage, ragi, rahe, rahg, rahi, raie, rega, rehg, rhea, riga, riha.