What is the correct spelling for HEARKING?
This word (Hearking) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for HEARKING
- harding Do you think you could get me a-five-cent cigar, Harding?
- hawking The fair Julia having nearly recovered from the effects of her hawking disaster, it begins to be thought high time to appoint a day for the wedding.
- heading We're heading for civilization."
- healing Would he please say if he was going to do any more healing?
- hearing Through all the night Ruth Lansing had been hearing the words of that last cry of the dying man.
- hearken "No," he exclaims, angrily, "I have not finished, and you will hearken to me.
- heating The fort was found to contain six guns landed from the ship, as also a furnace for heating shot.
- heaving I said, looking down into the changing face and on to the heaving, panting bosom; "if we are engaged, you know, I have a right to do much more than put my arm round your waist."
- herding However, my blood was now up, so I told Brown that for the present I would do no more cattle herding, as I meant to return next morning to my claim.
- herring 8632. You get a fixed price for the herring?
- hooking I'll tell you now that I'll go, and, by hooking a clean collar around each ankle under my socks, I'll be prepared for a two weeks' stay.
- jerking She put it on the table and then stood beside him, crying pitifully, jerking out little sentences-I can't bear it....
- leaking "But the boat is certainly leaking.
- marking "I'll start a little marking myself," grimly said Kurt.
- parking She directed him to the side parking lot, where she'd left her car that morning.
- Barking Men ran, boys shouted, and over and above all rose a fierce and persistent barking.
- Hacking The animal has a remarkably forcible cough, distressing, and of a special hacking and paroxysmal character.
- Harming This we wished to do long ago, when we sent to you on the subject while the peace yet lasted, but were balked by your refusing to receive us; and now, upon the Boeotians inviting us, we at once responded to the call, and decided upon a twofold revolt, from the Hellenes and from the Athenians, not to aid the latter in harming the former, but to join in their liberation, and not to allow the Athenians in the end to destroy us, but to act in time against them.
- Harping Are you still harping on that string?
- Heaping Meanwhile Helen made him up a heaping plate of food from the hamper.
- Hearkening Squatting on the bag he waited for proceedings to resume, dusting the brown soil from the front of his shirt and hearkening happily to the cheers which thundered from the Ferry Hill side.
- Larking I wish you wouldn't be so fond of larking."
- Peaking By the middle of June 1991, Pad, Gandalf and Wandii were peaking.
- Perking But while he perking there did pry, About the arch of either eye, The lid began to let out day, At which poor robin flew away, And seeing her not dead, but all disleaved, He chirp'd for joy to find himself deceived.
- Sharking The weather the next morning was all that could be desired for sharking, and the gentlemen set off in due time, all in fine spirits.
- Hiking Grenfell, accustomed to hiking with the dog-team, felt no dread of a night with a snow-bank for his feather-bed.
- hocking We congratulate Mr Hocking upon the book, for it is a very great advance upon anything he has done."