What is the correct spelling for HEASET?
This word (Heaset) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for HEASET
- east I sure best get back to the parlors of the East where I came from." Signed on for the duration. They say she came from the East. With her tool bag and her coveralls, to pay the rent at least. – Rosa On The Factory Floor by jethro tull
- haste She lit a lamp and dressed herself noiselessly, but with feverish haste. Molding shapes no shame to waste And drag me there with deafening haste – In the Flat Field by bauhaus
- hasty There was no mistaking the loud, mocking laughter that followed Mr. Frog's hasty retreat.
- headset Change the Home icon for any application Take time-lapse photo series (secretive) Make regular backup of a file on the SD card Track phone location via SMS in case of theft Extend the use of the media button on headset: Take a picture from a distance or go to the previous media track with a long press Record call times and destinations to the SD card Show popups when an SMS arrives from a particular phone number Setup birthdays SMS to be sent months before it happens Record battery levels over time to a file on SD card Setup a vacation SMS message, with different messages for different callers Launch a music application when headphones are connected
- hearse He was buried as he had desired: there was no hearse, no mourning-coach; his coffin was borne by twelve of his humbler hearers, who relieved each other by turns.
- hearst He was ready at that time to take back his speech advocating the government ownership of railroads, a gesture against "the interests," made at the bidding of Hearst, at the beck of whose agents he is prone to bestir himself.
- heart Oh, let your heart be touched!
- heat More thunder and lightning, with great heat and a few drops of rain.
- Hast "Thou hast broken thy promise to my father, the king, not to enter this room," she replied.
- hasn't "It has and it hasn't.