What is the correct spelling for HEASITATE?
This word (Heasitate) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for HEASITATE
- estate He had not mentioned the young reprobate's presence on the estate before, evidently because he didn't think him worth it.
- hesitant When one reflects upon the multitudinous important decisions made and actions taken every hour, it hardly seems possible that it can be so difficult to induce our fellow-men to make the short step from hesitant desire to definite decision.
- hesitate But Grenfell did not hesitate.
- Hesitated Besides-" he hesitated a moment.
- hesitates It is the dainty woman who, if she sees a diseased, shabbily dressed mortal in trouble, passes quickly to the other side for fear of contamination, if she sees a child in distress hesitates, before offering help, to see if it is cleanly, and then the hand she offers is so nerveless, helpless and lifeless, so weak and vacillating that perhaps it would have been just as well had she gone on her dainty way.