What is the correct spelling for HEASKED?
This word (Heasked) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for HEASKED
- haste It's the appointed hour, let us make haste. Them things is knockin', honey, down around your waist. – Betty Ann by Greg Brown
- hayseed You are becoming a regular hayseed, Saunders.
- hedged All important questions asked of Peary, Tittman and Gannett were hedged, their aim being to avoid publicity.
- hooked That I've overlooked I don't know what to do now Baby, you got me so hooked – Someday Baby by Bob Dylan
- sacked Here we went into cantonments, in the different villages and chateaux in the neighbourhood, the greater part of which were completely deserted, and many of them most wofully sacked and plundered, which could have been done only by their own troops.
- soaked Well, our countries will soon be soaked in each other's gore.
- Asked You asked me, and I've told you; that's all."
- Basked On a hill farther up the river a fortress basked in peace, and had no desire to be disturbed.
- Hacked The two men, whose lives had been spent in the welfare of their country, were massacred with unspeakable savagery, and their bodies, stripped, and hacked almost beyond recognition, were then strung up on a hastily erected gibbet in the market-place.
- Hasted Finallie the King, after he had beene prisoner one yeare, six weekes, and three daies, was set at libertie on Candle-mass day, and then with long and hastie journies, not keeping the high waies, he hasted forth towards England.
- Hawked Something of the glory even rested on Hubert himself as he rode and hawked with other Catholic boys, whose fathers maybe were equally zealous for the Faith, but less distinguished by suffering for it.
- Hazed I'll be hanged if I'll be hazed by you, John Silver.
- Hissed "Go away," hissed the guard angrily.
- Hoaxed All the persons who received these invitations were so astonished to learn that the old man Picot had married a rich wife and was living in the Thuilliers' old apartment that most of them came to inquire of Monsieur Pascal, the porter, to see if they were hoaxed.
- Horsed One of the well-horsed, elegant little public victorias with which the city is so well supplied stopped at the curb, and the handsome head of Preston Fairfax Fitzhugh Carroll was thrust forth.
- Housed Now the shorthorns have come, and the cattle are housed carefully.
- Husked Kate husked away in high good humour, but she quit an hour early to be on time to go to Agatha.
- Tasked In a few moments they came out and clamored for more, addressing-not their father; no intuitive turning to him for support-but the poor, over-tasked mother.
- Whisked And I turned away from the window afraid; and there was the cat, that had been on a chair, down in the corner, with her back up, staring at the cloud: and then she began to run round the room like a mad thing, and presently whisked out of the door when I opened it.
- Hiked The Peewits camped on the other side of the Lake, which gave them the illusion they had hiked an enormous distance.
- Hester "Yes, Hester, dear, I know.
- harked His ready mind harked forward to direful emergencies, and he submitted devices for meeting these.