What is the correct spelling for HEATON?
This word (Heaton) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HEATON
- baton On finding Colbert's baton in his hand, it was but human to strike with it as much as to direct, and one of his blows fell upon the head of the Gobelins, Lebrun.
- eaten It's so long since I've eaten anything that I should like to watch a man do it before I make an attempt."
- haydn The father was pleased; the mother, hesitating at first, gave her reluctant approval, and Haydn left the family home never to return, except on a flying visit.
- heading The omitted heading has not been added.
- hearten And we went then for two good hours, and alway I did hearten the Maid, and she to go very husht and trustful by me; but truly I did be in an anguish of heart, because that I was newly aware that there did be such great and dreadful serpents in that part of the Gorge, as you do also know.
- heat And there was heat !
- heater Oh; then there was a fire in the heater ?
- heathen "The eyes of all Europe," said the adventurers, "are looking upon our endeavours to spread the Gospell among the heathen people of Virginia, to plant an English nation there, and to settle a trade in those parts, which may be peculiar to our nation, to the end we may thereby be secured from being eaten out of all profits of trade by our more industrious neighbors."
- heating We must then make a brief reference to other kumascopes which depend upon the heating power of an electrical oscillation, which it possesses in common with every other form of electric current.
- heron Her mother said softly, "Wait, wait, little heron -daughter, and it shall be well with you!"
- phaeton And yet I see certain crazy creatures fantasticating ways of bringing her to life; for myself, I should wish her to be buried with myself, and overwhelmed by the seas, or that some new Phaeton should precipitate upon her the flaming heavens, so that the ashes should be scattered to the four winds, and that the nations coming and to come should forget the infamy of our times.
- wheaten I recollect James Burnet's amazement when I said that our horses were fed on wheaten hay.
- Eaton Harry thanked her from his heart, and being now in no humour for economy, made his way to the nearest cab-stand and set off for Eaton Place by coach.
- Horton I am sure Mrs. Horton would like to give a pair-she has so many.
- Eton Why, what am I to do, if I can't go back to Eton ?"
- Hinton Why, Miss Hinton took a holiday yesterday.
97 words made from the letters HEATON
4 letter words made from HEATON:aeon, ante, enoh, ento, eoan, etah, etna, hano, hate, hean, heat, heon, hoan, hone, naho, nato, neah, neat, neoh, nhat, nhot, noah, note, noth, oahe, oanh, oate, oath, oena, oeta, ohne, othe, tahn, taho, taon, tean, tehn, teoh, thea, then, thon, toea, tohn, tone.
5 letter words made from HEATON:ahent, aneth, aneto, athen, athon, atone, ethno, haten, hetao, honea, hotan, neath, neato, noeth, notah, oaten, onate, oneth, onthe, teano, tehan, thane, thean, thena, thoen, thone.
3 letter words made from HEATON:ane, ant, ate, eat, ent, eon, eta, han, hao, hat, hen, het, hoe, hot, neo, net, not, nth, oat, one, tan, tao, tea, ten, tho, toe, ton.