What is the correct spelling for HEATR?
This word (Heatr) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for HEATR
- hart Mrs. Hart stood at the foot of the bed with her tragic face.
- hat I'm going to put it in my hat and take it home!"
- hate Then why does the man hate us?
- hater He had the reputation of being a confirmed woman-hater, and it was plain that he was ill at ease in presence of this plain-spoken young person.
- head He looked like a death's-head.
- header Tried to take a header out of the window.
- hear I did not hear what they said.
- heard And he heard every word!
- hearer Slowly, as if drawing from the depths of a long-stored memory, the dying man dictated a prescription in a mixture of dog-Latin and Dutch, which his hearer seemed to understand readily enough.
- heart I am sure that he has done it with all his heart.
- hearts We must say yes, with our lips, while our hearts say no.
- hearty How fat and well and strong you look, and how hearty your voice is!
- heat At first the heat was terrible.
- heater The disgusted home owner naturally goes out and buys another kind of heater, one without a copper coil.
- herr She looked up at Herr Dremmel.
- theatre The atmosphere of a theatre isn't the proper one for a child of that age.
- heaters They control our hard coal and much of the soft, and stoves, furnaces, and steam and hot-water heaters; the governors on steam-boilers and the boilers; gas and gas-fixtures; natural gas and gas-pipes; electric lighting, and all the appurtenances.
- heats Love has heated for her a bath which heats and burns her painfully.