What is the correct spelling for HEAVIGN?
This word (Heavign) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for HEAVIGN
- heading The little animal, to his surprise, immediately turned backward, heading round toward the camp.
- healing These healing measures came entirely too late.
- hearing For, after hearing Miss Trevor's story, Lena could not-did not doubt that this was so.
- heating You could not, here, unless you descended from the apartment to the tenement, hire any quarter where you would not be supplied with hot and cold water, with steam heating, with a bath-room, and all the rest of it.
- heaven But you will, by Heaven!
- heaving She appeared at last with heaving bosom carrying a large tray, and began to lay the table.
- leaving Then he passed out, leaving us alone.
- weaving "First time she was ever here, so far as I know," said Peter, and Barnes promptly took up his weaving once more.
- Having All my life I shall be better for having heard them from your lips.
- Heaping Now, as Mary felt, difficulty was heaping itself upon difficulty.