What is the correct spelling for HEAVIN?
This word (Heavin) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for HEAVIN
- havana "Homeward bound from Havana with a cargo of sugar.
- haven I haven't known whether I was on my head or my feet.
- heave Several minutes of sharp hammering; then the mass of iron began to heave.
- heaven Ah, Heaven, why did I ever come to this place?"
- heavens Good heavens-it is impossible!
- heaving I saw more truth in it as I lay lonely on this heaving waste.
- heavy But I happen to know that some of Abbie's 'trifles' have been very heavy and hard to bear.
- Having "I know him well, having lived in his house for years.
- heavier They had been growing heavier and heavier all the way, until he almost wished he had not killed more than one.