What is the correct spelling for HEAVIULY?
This word (Heaviuly) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for HEAVIULY
- heavenly We cannot tell; but this we know, that no other painter has ever shown us such a glory of heavenly things.
- heavily Stephen turned away and sighed heavily.
- heaving Heaving it aloft he struck mightily at Talisso.
- heavy Finally Peter sighed, and it was such a heavy sigh!
- huffily There was - this revealed itself as the interview proceeded - just one slight palliation of his impossible benightedness: he was not the kind of young man who, knowing nothing, huffily protects himself by pretending to know everything.