What is the correct spelling for HEB?
This word (Heb) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HEB
- deb So up, and to the office, where all the morning busy, and thence home to dinner, and from dinner with Mercer, who dined with us, and wife and Deb .
- feb He's thirty-one next Feb ruary.
- he But he would have come.
- hebe While Clarence was engaged in talking with this lady, a very pretty, lively, animated girl, with laughing blue eyes, which, joined to the dazzling fairness of her complexion, gave a Hebe -like youth to her features and expression, was led up to the said lady by a tall young man, and consigned, with the ceremonious bow of the vieille tour, to her protection.
- hem At three o'clock Aunt Hepsy sent her to wash her face, and gave her a long side of a sheet to hem .
- hen But the heart of the mother was longing after her boy, like a human hen whose chicken had run from under her wing and come to grief.
- herb The first fellow that picked an herb to cure himself had a bit of pluck.
- hew There was no doubt the two would hew their way through the world together.
- HEB They quote also Heb .
- he'd He'd be lucky if this was big enough-but not too big.