What is the correct spelling for HEBBEL?
This word (Hebbel) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HEBBEL
- hebe Their war-cry was "Hebe."
- hebrew He went to booksellers and told them his accomplishments, but no one could see any use in a knowledge of Greek, Latin and the Hebrew Bible.
- heel My right boot had rubbed my heel .
- hegel He became a follower of Hegel and Feuerbach.
- herbal She said they're special herbal extracts he makes from plants in the rain forest.
- hobbes If Hobbes was right; if no further account than this could be given of the import of propositions; no theory could be given but the commonly received one, of the combination of propositions in a syllogism.
- hobble I asked Mrs. Flanagin how she managed to keep him, and she said she had help while he was sick, and now he is able to hobble about, he takes care of the children, so she is able to go out to work.
- pebble Then fell the pebble .
- rebel Gone was the man who loved Ireland so well There was many a sad heart in Dublin that morning When they murdered James Connolly-. the Irish rebel – James Connelly by Wolfe Tones