What is the correct spelling for HEBEAS?
This word (Hebeas) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HEBEAS
- baas "Keep your money and the portrait both, Baas Cogez," he said, simply.
- bias It is not in the least to be desired that American history should be written with a pro-English bias , and, as I have said, I do not find the anti-English bias , even in inferior text-books, so excessive as it is sometimes represented to be.
- heaps So, to feed the bear, meat was piled up in heaps for his delight.
- hebe Not so tall as Madeline, and rounded and dimpled as a Hebe .
- hebrews I consider from my own experience, and from what I hear from others, that we are very much like the Hebrews of Egypt,-very much burdened down with many things, and not able to bear our burdens.
- hess In Millton Lulu's inquiry for the Hess House produced no consternation.
- hobbes The Tales of John Oliver Hobbes .
- hobbs "The 'murex' contains a dye of miraculous beauty; and this once extracted and bottled, Hobbs , Nobbs, and Co.
- thebes We have heard already of ancient inscriptions at Rhodes, Thebes , and Gades.
- Beaus He idealizes his beaus and then devalues them.
- Boas Boas, Oxford, 1900. Kynaston, Sir Francis, Poems of.
- Has Has Mr. Fulkerson said anything yet?"
- Hers His face was white, but not as white as hers.
- Hobbies Aron, long used to such confinements, settled down and began reading some of the great mass of books which he had brought, or working painstakingly on hobbies.
- Hobos You can't get a free ride now on a C.P. freight" "The rules apply to hobos.
- Bess Sometimes they're cross, and it's dreadful for poor Bess .
- Hebert She even forced her way up to Hebert .
- Bears "Your mother is not so strong as she was, though she bears up bravely; but your poor father has greatly changed.
- Beers One was sick, one had pleaded a long-delayed vacation, two had business for the concern which took them into different quarters of the city, and Mr. Beers , who was next in authority to Mr. Fellows, had been summoned to serve on the grand jury.
- Bees To begin with, bees are incessantly working, each at a different trade.
- heads "The sun had set and the moon was rising over our heads .
- herbs Then she kissed him, and bound up his wounds with healing herbs ; and to look at her all that day, and for many days after, was better to him than all the hunting the king's forest could provide.
- hoes We have little difficulty in distinguishing from one another rakes, hoes , plows and harrows, shovels and spades.
- hubs My battery is toilin' along, sand to the hubs of gun-carriages an' caissons, when I sees the mules p'int their y'ears for'ard with looks of happy surprise.
- hears Then she hears Winston Bartlett's voice again.
- heeds The fragrance of the flowers and the sun's hot glow have confused her senses, but she heeds not that.
- heels He moved so abruptly as he followed close on the heels of Mr. Dainopoulos that the latter looked at him in inquiry, and thought a remark was necessary.
- heats Richard could have boasted his Markham blood had he chosen, and the white heats to which that was capable of being roused; but he was too utterly broken to feel more than a passing flash of resentment for anything which had yet been said, and after a moment's thought, during which he was considering the propriety of showing Mrs. Van Buren what Ethie had written of Frank, he held the letter to her, saying, "She left this.
- hues There you will behold all those hues most distinguished in nature-the blue of the sky-the gold scattered by the sun-the radiance of the rose.
- heals "Ah, but your heart heals well!
- HaaS Fine fellow, Mark Haas !
- HES "'The Lord heard ma prayer, and joy hes come in the mornin', an' she gripped the doctor's hand.
- HEB Darius may have borrowed the name from Egypt, where such titles as "the 2 eyes of the king for Upper Egypt, the 2 ears of the king for Lower Egypt" are to be found on the earlier monuments, for instance in the tomb of Amen en, heb at Abd el Qurnah.
- HEWS And swift has he flown at the foe- For the clustering clans are here,- But light is the club and weak is the bow To the Norseman sword and spear: "And-woe to the patriot Manx, The right overthrown by the wrong,- For the sword hews hard at the staggering ranks, And the spear drives deep and strong: And Orry the Dane stands proud King of the bloodstained field, Lifted on high by the shouldering crowd On the battered boss of his shield!
- HIES He soon brings word that Mena is the name, An auction-crier, poor, but without blame, One who can work or idle, get or spend, Who loves his home and likes to see a friend, Enjoys the circus, and when work's got through, Hies to the field, and does as others do.
- HOBS It has been observed that the threads upon tools alter in pitch from the hardening operation, and this is an objection to the employment of chasers cut from hobs.
- hewers Oh that we-we, the hewers of wood and drawers of water-had been swept away, so that the proud might learn what the world would be without us!
- phoebes The edge of the wood, just mentioned, was populous with them: robins, bluebirds, chickadees, fox sparrows, snow-birds, song sparrows, tree sparrows, phoebes , a golden-winged woodpecker, and a rusty blackbird.
34 words made from the letters HEBEAS
3 letter words made from HEBEAS:ash, bee, bse, bsh, ese, sbe, sea, see, sha.
6 letter words made from HEBEAS:ashbee, hasebe, haseeb, sabeeh.
4 letter words made from HEBEAS:ashe, base, bash, behe, ease, eash, eeas, ehab, esab, hebe, sebe, seha, sheb.
5 letter words made from HEBEAS:eesah, haese, hbase, hebes, sabee, sebha, sehba, sheeb.