What is the correct spelling for HEBERN?
This word (Hebern) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HEBERN
- heparin Low molecular weight heparin , a more highly processed product, is useful as it does not require monitoring of the APTT coagulation parameter and has fewer side effects.
- hepburn They had threatened Hepburn , Bishop of Moray, that if he did not join them "they neither could spare nor save his place."
- hibernia The Upper Boats comprise the ten-oared Monarch, and the two eights, Victory and Prince of Wales; the Lower Boats are more numerous, consisting of seven eights, which have characteristic names, such as Britannia, Dreadnought, Hibernia , and Defiance.
- highborn He had helped to pave the way for that great event by the influence of his high character thrown into the scale when the early questions of resistance or submission were in agitation; he had helped it on by his attachment to constitutional liberty at that epoch though his fortune was at stake, and friendships among the highborn and cultivated from the parent State then among his associates in Virginia-could a bosom like his have been swayed by such thoughts; he had helped it on by the special weight of name he had won in arms fighting side by side with the proud generals and troops of Britain confident of victory, but saved from annihilation by his inborn fearlessness and superiority, when death was all around him and dismay everywhere in Braddock's disastrous fight-their silent homage crowning the head of their deliverer; his triumphant sword at Yorktown put the crowning hand to the immortal work-the work that founded this great nation; yet we could never infer from a word or hint in the course of these letters, from first to last, that he had anything to do with the work, except as the name of "Sergeant Cornelius" incidentally falls from his pen with only a rural object.
- hyperion Thus he makes Alabanda say near the close of "Hyperion:" "Ach!
- Heben Ich moechte weinen, doch ich kann es nicht; Ich moecht' mich ruestig in die Hoehe heben, Doch kann ich's nicht; am Boden muss ich kleben, Umkraechzt, umzischt von eklem Wurmgezuecht,
40 words made from the letters HEBERN
3 letter words made from HEBERN:bee, ben, ebn, ene, ern, hen, nbe, neb, nee, reb.
4 letter words made from HEBERN:beer, behe, behr, bern, breh, bren, ebre, ehre, erne, hebe, hebr, heen, herb, here, nebe, reeb, reen, rehe, rehn, rhee.
5 letter words made from HEBERN:behre, beren, berhe, berne, ehren, erben, herbe, neher, renhe, rhene.