What is the correct spelling for HEBEW?
This word (Hebew) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HEBEW
- herb This is an herb found in Chinese herb shops.
- hew Originally it had a level cutting running into the hill until a face of rock was won in which to make a door and hew an underground apartment.
- hob For a piece of an old iron hoop, not worth two-pence, we could purchase a large bullock; and a sheep for a small piece of iron not worth two or three good hob -nails.
- hub In both regions the prairie is scarred by trails where the buffalo have marched single file to their watering-places-trails trampled by such a multitude of hoofs that the groove sinks to the depth of a rider's stirrup or the hub of a wagon-wheel.
- Hebert The difficulty of crossing the Mississippi appeared to increase the nearer I got to it, and General Hebert told me that it was very doubtful whether I could cross at all at this point.
- HEB It is the same Greek word that in Heb .
- Huber Flesz and Huber alone.