What is the correct spelling for HEBS?
This word (Hebs) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HEBS
- debs The Federation had been awakened to the seriousness of the matter of the injunction by the Debs case.
- hebe "That's too much, Iolas; Hebe doesn't need so vast a pardon as all that.
- hess Dr. Hess went to take a look at his patient, and came back, saying: "I will remain here until morning, I think."
- Hers Hers was a hard fate whatever it might have been, for her husband hadn't a friend in the world, no more had she; and when she went mad there was no one to look after her."
- herbs Pocahontas recognized old Wansutis, a gatherer of herbs and roots.
- hubs 744 represents a lathe constructed by the Defiance Machine Works for turning the hubs for carriage and wagon wheels.
- webs One day they saw swimming in the water beside the ship an ugly creature, like a man, with a red nose, tangled green hair, green teeth, and fingers with webs between them, like a duck's foot.
- HEMS After a few preliminary hems, the old man began:- "Tom, my boy, I have been thinking that it is now time you had a wife-a sailor is never comfortable till he gets married."
- HES This yere's gospel truth: Sheridan hes started his infantry on a half-circle march fer Minersville.
- HEB 18, quoted in Heb .
- HEWS Of course it's all paradox, don't you know, Hughes and hews and hues, the colour, but it's so typical the way he works it out.
- HOBS Mrs. Dudgeon sleeps with a shawl over her head, and her feet on a broad fender of iron laths, the step of the domestic altar of the fireplace, with its huge hobs and boiler, and its hinged arm above the smoky mantel-shelf for roasting.