What is the correct spelling for HEE?
This word (Hee) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for HEE
- bee But with more happinesse it should bee wonne, if it were graunted me to put it in acte. Love in my bosom like a bee, Doth suck his sweet; Now with his wings he plays with me, Now with his feet. – Rosalyne's Madrigal by Thomas Lodge
- fee Without fee, Gabey, Can't you see, Gabey? – Ya Got Me by Unknown Author
- gee Oh baby gee Won't you come and share the world with me – Perchance to dream by erasure
- ghee The daily ablutions were but half performed; the daily worship of the household gods was omitted altogether for want of the necessary accessories-the metal image, the rice, camphor, sugar and ghee.
- he "Wot ye the price of good pit-coal that I must pay?" said he, "That ye rank yoursel' so fit for Hell and ask no leave of me? – Tomlinson by Rudyard Kipling
- heed First ya gotta read 'em, then ya gotta heed 'em. Ya never know when you're gonna need 'em – Learn Your Lessons Well by Unknown Author
- heel I'll take the flowering hat and the towering heel And the squeal – Real Live Girl by Unknown Author