What is the correct spelling for HEELP?
This word (Heelp) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for HEELP
- heal He says it's a pleasure to heal people, so that's why I put it in that way.
- heap I've a heap of pride in what you've done.
- heel Her heel touched him as she rose.
- helen "I will, Mother," said Helen.
- help "I want Dorn to help me....
- helper I must have a capable person and a helper in charge of each, so that limits my number.
- hep Then I heard, or thought I heard, a voice cry out strange syllables, Hep!
- whelp When arms were levied, and thy servants bidden About thee to withstand the doom of men Whose loyal angers flamed upon our side Against thee, from thy smooth-skinned she-wolf's den Her whelp and she sought covert unespied, But not from thee far off.
- Heep Heep was a high-shouldered, red-headed, bony young man, with no eyebrows or eyelashes, and with long skeleton fingers.
- helps Accordingly, very few of his lectures were given without the aid of these material helps to attract attention.
- heels The dog was close at her heels when she started and he was so eager to catch her that he didn't see either the bridge or the train.
- he'll He'll do something one day-" "Well, what's the trouble about Stephen?"