What is the correct spelling for HEEP?
This word (Heep) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HEEP
- beep Beep baseball is said to have a "strong following" in France, Germany and Italy, and a taster event was organised at Farnham Park, England, in 2013 by BaseballSoftballUK. Type that go through your pants pockets when you sleep Check your pager when it beep – Shorty by next
- cheep Cheep may refer to: Bird vocalization Cheep, a 1917 musical revue at the Vaudeville Theatre
- deep She waited for him to question her further, but he remained silent, deep in thought.
- heap "You're talking a whole heap of nonsense," she declared severely.
- heed He knew what they wanted and paid no heed to them.
- heel At last the man turned on his heel with a cry of victory.
- help Help me with this!"
- hemp Carne seized him by the throat, but his mighty beard, like a collar of hemp , protected him, and he brought his big brown fist like a hammer upon the traitor's forehead.
- peep If they had only gone back down the ladder before they had roused the dog, or if Lindsay had not been inquisitive enough to peep inside the handkerchief, they might have been across the yard and following Miss Frazer to the wood.
- Heep Some of these women shouted "Hello," "Heep, heep, hourrah," "Good morning," "How are you, keed?"