What is the correct spelling for HEER?
This word (Heer) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HEER
- beer If the home we never write to, and the oaths we never keep, And all we know most distant and most dear, Across the snoring barrack-room return to break our sleep, Can you blame us if we soak ourselves in beer? – Gentlemen-Rankers by Rudyard Kipling
- cheer The Major's fumbling hand went forth - the gang prepared to cheer; The Major's falt'ring hand went back, the mob prepared to jeer, – The Ballad of the Ice-Worm Cocktail by Robert W. Service
- deer decorating your domicile with precious deer shoot down by yourself and hung up here – Alternative Ways by mercenary
- e'er Madam, I might have had: but he was lost e'er I was born.
- hear And the names he loved to hear Have been carved for many a year – The Last Leaf by Oliver Wendell Holmes
- heed Just feed off dynamic flows and take heed Need more information homeboy then just read – Woo Hah Got You All In Check by Busta Rhymes
- heel This old romantic down at heel Then again if i'd known the outcome sure you'd win Ellusion shattered made them real A night of magic fate is sealed – Save Me Darling by erasure
- heir and I'm half way there And then when I float on the breeze, I'll leave the throne to my heir. – Dreamer by Devlin
- here Said Walter then, exulting; "Here You'll find a task for half a year. – Idle Shepherd Boys, The by William Wordsworth