What is the correct spelling for HEERD?
This word (Heerd) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HEERD
- hard I am going to be very hard now.
- head I can't sit on this 'oss's head all night."
- heard Then he heard : "Peter Westcott!
- heart Or my heart , perhaps.
- heed Do not listen, do not heed his words.
- herd "I suppose I shan't see you again or if I do it will be in the midst of a herd of human beings-to pretend correctly we never once dreamed an impossible dream.
- hoard The whole study of his existence, the whole philosophy of his life, is, how to endure; to struggle on under poverty and sickness; in seasons of famine, in times of national calamity, to hoard up the little pittance for his landlord and the payment for his Priest; and he has nothing more to seek for.
- hued Would it be better to marry without dreams and illusions, to begin with the sober grey, the prose and commonplace, than begin with some richly-hued dreams that would fade and disappear before the honeymoon came to an end?
- Hied When thee she saw well filled and satisfied, Unto the woods again the tigress hied.
- Hoed In a week from the time of transplanting a light cultivator should be run between the rows, stirring the soil lightly, after which the plants should be hoed carefully, drawing away from the hill and plant the old and "baked" earth and replacing it with fresh.
- he'd The question was what he'd do then.