What is the correct spelling for HEET?
This word (Heet) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HEET
- beet Upon this they took to flight, and after losing six ships with the rest escaped to Teutlussa or Beet Island, and from thence to Halicarnassus.
- heat I've heern of people bein' took down with the heat, and havin' trouble ever afterward with their brains."
- heed Weary as she was she could not find sleep; the dull roar of the great city-which those who are used to take no heed of-rang in her ears and kept her awake.
- heel Leaving my change on the table, I turned on my heel and departed.
- heft Men are good-hearted creeters the biggest heft of the time, but failable in judgment sometimes, jest like female wimmen.
- meet He would not meet her eyes; he who had looked every man in the face.
- sheet Then I whispered to him across the sheet, 'We are two.
- Feet Height above the sea, 1914 feet.
- Heep "I'm goin' to hit the trail-but just keep this afore yore mind: if By-and-by gits in any accidents or ain't in sight when I comes to town again, this here climate'll be a heep sight hotter'n it is now.