What is the correct spelling for HEGETS?
This word (Hegets) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HEGETS
- hearts "That is apt to be the way with those who have big hearts .
- heights Both heights were taken this morning by the Canadians.
- gets But his voice will be all right when he gets well?
- heeds He has been warned enough; but he heeds noane.
- heats The weights which tow the two models can be adjusted till the two run dead heats .
- begets Just as duty performed gives rise to virtue, so temptation, yielded to, begets vice.
- hugest The rest informed their mother, when she came home, what had happened; telling her, that the beast which did it was the hugest creature that they ever saw in their lives.