What is the correct spelling for HEHOME?
This word (Hehome) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HEHOME
- dahomey This flourishes in Dahomey , and along the whole of the Bight of Benin.
- helm Far on the deep should whelm Colours and sails and helm? – Man Sails The Deep Awhile by Robert Louis Stevenson
- hem Deep in all dishonour though we stained our garments' hem. Oh be ye not dismayed, Though we stumbled and we strayed, We were led by evil counsellors -- the Lord shall deal with them! – A Song Of The English by Rudyard Kipling
- home But not their hearts that roam! We learned from our wistful mothers To call old England "home"; We read of the English skylark, – The Native-Born by Rudyard Kipling
- homey Every time you go in and out of your front door to have to tackle those stairs would take from the homey feeling.
- hume Mr. P. Borthwick and Mr. Hume , more especially the latter, pleaded, in conjunction with others, during last Session, for the withdrawal of the British cruisers from off the Western Coast of Africa, and free trade in emigration, if not in slaves.
- humor "No, there's no place to go that I know of, and if there was I don't feel in the humor for it to-night.