What is the correct spelling for HEID?
This word (Heid) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HEID
- head Then she shook her head .
- heed "Now that was kind," replied the Apple Tree, "but you must now give heed to what I say.
- heir Charles has become his father's heir through the death of an older and better loved son.
- held Mrs. Dainopoulos held up her hand.
- herd And he hired Stiff Neck George to herd the mine and keep Wiley and everybody away.
- reid To adopt a distinction familiar in the writings of the Scotch metaphysicians, and especially of Reid , the causes with which I concern myself are not efficient, but physical causes.
- Hid She was grateful for the darkness that hid it.
- Hied This meanwhile this good sister stood by the door and begged them at the reverence of Jesu our alther liege Lord to leave their wassailing for there was above one quick with child, a gentle dame, whose time hied fast.
- Heidi The old man now opened the door and Heidi stepped inside after him; she found herself in a good- sized room, which covered the whole ground floor of the hut.
- he'd He'd not fight you!