What is the correct spelling for HEL?
This word (Hel) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for HEL
- eel What about the eel, ma'am, for instance?"
- gel Its actual magnitude depends, of course, mainly upon the extent of compression in the dispersion medium of the gel, and will be a resultant which is a function of this compression.
- he Why did he do it?
- heal In despair at not being allowed to heal his passionate malady in his own fashion, he did the most singular thing that he could have done under the circumstances.
- heel The officer turned on his heel, left the apartment, and gave orders which sent some of the horsemen out of the valley, by its various roads, at full speed.
- held He walked over to the messenger and held out his hand.
- helm With all the might of his arms, strong as those of a giant, the skipper pulled at the helm to bring the vessel to the wind.
- help He could not help laughing.
- hem Sometimes she would even hem a whole length on her machine, and all for nothing, and give the stuff back to the girls with a delightful jest: "There-now you can sew the buttons on yourself!"
- hen Amongst the feathered race, whilst the hen keeps the young warm, her mate stays by to cheer her; but it is sufficient for man to condescend to get a child, in order to claim it.
- Del Puedo mirar dentro del nido.
- Hal "Well, then, Mr. Hal, you must promise me one thing in dead earnest.
- HEB Heb. vi. 12.
- he'd He'd his breakfast at eight o'clock this morning, and went away at once.
- he'll Can't it be done so quickly that he'll never find it out?"