What is the correct spelling for HELATY?
This word (Helaty) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HELATY
- bleat The moving picture critic of the Western City "Times" gave me one wild look; then from his throat there came a sound like the sudden bleat of a young sheep in pain.
- cleat But, he cogitated on the bench inside, getting his other cleat off and the tip back on his stick, things do even out.
- delta We are now on the Bassein Creek, twenty-five miles long, going across the Delta west from Rangoon River to the Irrawaddy to steam up it for five days, tying up at night.
- elate He stopped short, pale and ghastly, as the cheering came nearer, and just then, looking proud and elate , Parry Glyddyr passed the window on his way to the hotel.
- fealty They put a circlet upon his head and in his hand they place a staff of honour and upon his shoulders they throw royal robes, so that all who see shall know that this is the King and that all must do him fealty .
- haley Jasper has such great respect for the cloth that never in the world would he have asked Mr. Haley in to supper without having at least a day to prepare for him.
- halt Mr Talboys and I accompanied them; but not till the halt was called had we an opportunity of speaking to Tom.
- halter By this time the two horses had become so accustomed to the waggons that they would never stray far, and often return of their own accord; consequently, it was not thought worthwhile even to knee-halter them.
- hasty In their hasty journey they do much damage to the unprotected soil.
- hat You can't get your hair back under your hat and walk quick and talk, all at the same time.
- hate "If I knew I should not so much mind, but this is what I hate about women, they never will speak out nor come to the point.
- head She turned her head away, but not before I had seen them.
- heady One or two gentlemen had succumbed to M. le Duc's lavish hospitality; the many toasts had proved too exacting, the copious draughts altogether too heady , and they had, somewhat involuntarily, exchanged their chairs for the more reliable solidity of the floor, where their faithful attendants, stationed under the table for the purpose, deftly untied a cravat which might be too tight or administered such cooling antidotes as might be desirable.
- heal Even more wonderful, as medicine for the country itself, the oak had power to heal .
- healed The surgeon fished it up and the clean wound healed rapidly.
- healer "We be poor men," one said, "but our hands bring to thee, oh Healer -from the people of Hurda, oh Healer -" and breaking off, because his lips could speak no more, he stooped reverently to lay aside the covering.
- health Rosalind thought she had never seen Gerry in such health and spirits.
- healthy The majority appeared afterwards, just as before, entirely healthy .
- heart I stopped as if I had been shot through the heart .
- hearty You say it right hearty too; couldn't be more certain of your feelings if it had been your own father."
- heat This is a perfect solution, if you have enough fuel, and do not have to worry about the waste of heat .
- heater When contemplating the purchase of a heater , several years ago, I called upon a party who was running a newly-purchased heater .
- hecate At the grey dawning of the tenth day her elder daughter, Hecate , stood beside her.
- hefty I motioned to Lerrys to make his end of the rope fast around a hefty tree-root, and shouted, "Are you hurt?"
- held Again she turned and held his eyes.
- hellcat It was as if he were making his last will and testament of hatred and contempt for his murderer, and when he had showered on his enemy every epithet stored in a retentive memory he struck his empty glass on the bar and shouted: "Now, you hellcat , shoot!"
- helmet Wearer of three crests on his helmet .
- helot They had seen the nobleman expose himself before his own helot s: they would try if the helot was not as good as the nobleman.
- heyday In the heyday of her glory, Peg went "to drink a dish of tea" with a party of friends one afternoon.
- hilarity "I know what you need to cheer you up, old girl," shouted Mr. Claybourne with hilarity that began to sound a little forced, "a bottle of champagne"!
- hilt In the new wheat-lands of the West the possessions of the small farmers and ranchers on both sides of the frontier are as a rule mortgaged to the hilt , or at least they were a few years ago.
- holiday So this is my holiday !
- holy You don't mean, Chakkra, that he goes into the silence like a holy man?
- hula The word hula hula is familiar the world over as the name of an improper dance, but it is nothing to what it used to be.
- lady I will go myself and tell the young lady what has happened.
- laity I think all must feel that for one reason or another all the psalms are not adapted for the ordinary worship of a mixed congregation; and this plan would ease the minds of many clergy and laity .
- lat The cradle or first seat of mankind was in Asia, between lat .
- late It was too late .
- pleat The pleat o' bread an' butter didn't hold out vor the sausingers, so I hed another pleat o' bread an' butter, an' wur getting on vine.
- reality This is your reality you got no physicality – Focus by Unknown Author
- relate It did not take me long to relate the incident of the Mexican.
- salty The river broadened, the air became salty , the wind rose and soon the little boat was bobbing up and down in a manner to give discomfort to my stomach.
- Dealt Longstreet dealt the second five cards, faces up.
- Haled To be sure, an analysis of cases proves that a larger proportion of those haled to court were light offenders, "good witches" whose healing arts had perhaps been unsuccessful, dealers in magic who had aroused envy or fear.
- Holt Thus wrote Holt , the Irish rebel general.
- Hilda Hilda, where did you get such an idea?
- he'll He'll be a gen'l hisself, the first thing she know."
91 words made from the letters HELATY
4 letter words made from HELATY:ahly, aleh, atle, ayte, ealy, elya, etah, hael, hale, halt, haly, hate, hayt, heal, heat, hela, helt, hely, heya, heyl, heyt, htel, hyat, hyla, hyle, hyte, late, lath, laye, leht, leyh, lyta, lyth, tael, tale, teal, tehl, thay, thea, thye, tyah, yahl, yaht, yale, yeah, yeht, yeta, yeth.
3 letter words made from HELATY:ale, alt, ate, eat, eta, hat, hay, hel, het, lah, lat, lay, lea, let, ley, lye, tay, tea, yea, yet.
5 letter words made from HELATY:aleth, alyth, athel, athey, aylet, ealth, eathy, eatly, ethyl, haley, hayel, heaty, lahey, lathe, layth, leath, lehya, taleh, tayeh, teyla, thale, thaye, yahel.