What is the correct spelling for HELLOF?
This word (Hellof) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HELLOF
- elf Thither do thou lead us, remembrance's elf , out of the city, out on the far extended plain, where Denmark's church stands-the church that was erected from the booty which the Swedes gained in the war against the Danes.
- half Was it all true, or only half true?
- hall Go quickly from this hall !
- halloo He sung of the glories of his nation, and how often they had made the hearts of their enemies, of his captors, leap with fear, and their knees shake, by their wild halloo of war.
- hallow They stand apart, each in its solitude, amid gardens, and vineyards, and heaps of nameless ruins;-here a group of cypresses, there a lofty pine or solitary palm; the tutelary saint, perhaps some Sant' Achilleo, or Santa Bibiana, whom we never heard of before,-an altar rich in precious marbles,-columns of porphyry,-the old frescoes dropping from the walls,-the everlasting colossal mosaics looking down so solemn, so dim, so spectral;-these grow upon us, until at each succeeding visit they themselves, and the associations by which they are surrounded, become a part of our daily life, and may be said to hallow that daily life when considered in a right spirit.
- halo The halo was dissipated.
- heal I suppose that this is true; but to be near things and yet not to grasp them, to desire and not to attain, and to go down to darkness in the end, like the shadow of a dream-what can heal and sustain one in the grip of such a mood?
- heel She would have followed to heel , like a dog, for a kind word.
- helios Eos, the Dawn, like her brother Helios , whose advent she always announced, was also deified by the early Greeks.
- heller The Heller Altarpiece was an oil on panel triptych by German Renaissance artists Albrecht Dürer and Matthias Grünewald, executed between 1507 and 1509.
- he'll If he has, perhaps he'll come and watch by the window.