What is the correct spelling for HELLOI?
This word (Helloi) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for HELLOI
- cello Amaryllis Marie-Louise Fleming (10 December 1925 – 27 July 1999) was a British cello performer and teacher.
- hall "'Tis over yonder is t'old Hall. 'T is the place, and all around it, as of old, the curlews call, Dreary gleams about the moorland flying over Locksley Hall; – Locksley Hall by alfred, lord tennyson
- halloo Coming accidentally, one day, upon the hounds when they had lost the scent, and trotting briskly away, after a friendly acknowledgment of the huntsman's salutation, he presently caught sight of the fox, when, right reverend prelate as he was, he gave a "view halloo" to be heard half the county over, and fled in the opposite direction at a full gallop, while the huntsman, in an ecstasy, cheered on his pack with an exclamation of "That's gospel truth, if ever I heard it!"
- hallow They will bless life, and hallow the grave.
- halo What is the matter with Scott, or were the halo and incense surrounding him based on bosh?
- heal Others heal sick people by the imposition of their hands and make them whole.
- heel 2213, when 10 inches and under in length, is made taper on both its sides and edges, from the middle to the front of the file, and when longer than 10 inches they should be made full taper-that is to say, the taper should extend from the middle toward the heel, as well as toward the point.
- helios Helios said, "O, my dear son, go not too high or you will scorch the dwelling of heaven, nor too low, lest you set the world on fire.
- heller Aristolebia davaonis (Heller, 1921) Aristolebia mucronata (Sloane, 1907) Aristolebia oculata Baehr, 2010 Aristolebia prattiana (Bates, 1889) Aristolebia quadridentata Bates, 1892 Aristolebia triramosa Baehr, 2010 Aristolebia wau Darlington, 1968
- Hallie "Perhaps if Hallie will get the fragment of letter," said General Garwood to Miss Tewksbury, "it will confirm your impression."
- he'll Who protecks th' poor wurrukin'man so that he'll have to go on wurrukin'?