What is the correct spelling for HELOING?
This word (Heloing) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for HELOING
- hauling "That cannot be so exactly," answered the captain, laughing; "but if you become one of the crew, you'll not be far from him, and I hope I may see you some day following your leader on board an enemy's ship, and hauling down her flag."
- healing Flamby was conscious of an altered outlook; the world after all was not utterly grey; such was the healing influence of a sympathetic soul.
- helen Helen, where have you been?
- hellion Ain't she one gosh-awful crazy hellion?
- helping Now Maria was helping Nina up the steps.
- howling But at that moment the wind became even stronger than before and the howling of the tempest increased.
- hurling Like a flash the big lynx was on his feet, drawing himself up to his full height and hurling a savage screech of exultation after the flying herd.
- Haling An armed body of National Guards was haling to the Section headquarters a man of determined mien.
- Heeling When he sees that there are too many people, or too much cargo, on one side, with the result that the boat is heeling over, he trims her by throwing his weight, or his portmanteaus, to the other side.
- Holing As it happened, Andrew Kirkaldy, who hoped to end high up in the list, was my partner for the first round, and it came about also that he was watching me play when the holing-out process was accomplished for the second time.
- Hulling While we lay hulling up and down, our hopes at so low an ebb, we discovered a tortoise, not far from us, asleep in the sea.
- hailing We can keep within hailing distance of the Gadabout and it may be that we shall find some other boat nearby, or it may be that we are not very far from the shore.
- hallooing A pretty long chase it led us altogether, still the excitement and prospect of catching it at last induced us to proceed, Oliver and Ralph shouting and hallooing in high glee, as they dashed over the ground, while Toby held his axe ready to give it a finishing blow as soon as he could get up to it.