What is the correct spelling for HELPHING?
This word (Helphing) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for HELPHING
- dolphin "If I knew how a dolphin looks, I'd draw one and give it to him just for fun.
- halting At their first halting place he was commanded to explain how he had succeeded in having Pentaur taken to the mines, instead of to the quarries of Chennu.
- healing This knowledge may come to him by such strategy as I have suggested-by giving up the struggle against worry and fret; but peace will come surely, steadily, "with healing in its wings," when the mind is changed altogether, when life becomes free because of a growth and development that finds significance even in idleness, that sees the world with wise and patient eyes.
- heaving Alexander knelt beside him, lay beside him, arm over heaving shoulders.
- helping Gave me the slip while I was helping you.
- holding Holding his breath, he waited.
- hulking You're a hulking big loafer, you are," he ran on, muttering, "and after her coming to you and taking notice of you and putting her face to yours like an angel."
- Delving Out there on the wreckage, Wulf had been so hard at work that he noticed no sign of change in the weather, till the clammy mist swept over him and blotted out everything but the box he was delving into.