What is the correct spelling for HELPW?
This word (Helpw) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for HELPW
- heap He was sitting all in a heap, dressed in black, with his head buried in his hands. He's dressed up like a compost heap Our friend the Judas sheep – Judas Sheep (4 04) by Hunters & Collectors
- hello "Hello, everybody," said he.
- helm The steamer had now nearly reached the ground where she was to anchor, and so the seamen on the forecastle took in the foresail, which had been spread during the voyage, and the helmsman put down the helm.
- help Just a little more help to him, and then I'll spring my idea on him.
- helper Richard dropped a helper to the intelligence into his hand, and warned him not to gossip much of London.
- hemp It seemed a risk to trust the raw materials of industry- wool, flax, hemp, etc.
- he'll He'll likely come home when he can't find me."