What is the correct spelling for HENGES?
This word (Henges) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HENGES
- hanger Drop your hanger , or you'll have to repent the day you drew it.
- hanks From the mass of hemp tow he drew hanks and beat the pins with them industriously, wrenched the mass through the steel teeth again and again and separated the short fibre from the long.
- hence What a beautiful view of the lake we have from hence ," remarked Headland, as they turned.
- hunger Hunger was the only real enemy.
- Hunks Our hunger and thirst assuaged after this horrible fashion, we slept awhile by the carcase, then arose extraordinarily refreshed, and, having cut off some hunks of meat to carry with us, started on again.
- Hunkers The footman had hardly descended to what he termed his "hunkers," and begun to search the pavement about the spot which the old man indicated, when Mr. Peters, who seemed very much exhausted, and breathed with difficulty, struck him a violent blow, from above, over the back of the head with a heavy instrument, and then another; and leaving him bleeding and senseless in the gutter, ran like a lamplighter down a lane to the right, and was gone.
- Hines Gimp Hines hadn't gone to supper, or to celebrate decision on one of the last evenings of any kind of freedom from work.
- Hodges Mrs. Hodges stepped back.
- changes You're young, and life may take a turn that changes everything for you.
- hinges The fight didn't last long; another black was killed, two lay wounded on the ground, and the rest bolted out of the door, which, though shattered, was not off its hinges .
- hungers The fact, of course, is that in the soul's sublimest moments it hungers for simplicity.
- hangs One of those secrets a feller generally hangs on tight to because he's half ashamed of it.
- honks There wasn't no wild cat or coyote could catch one of my Honk-honks, no, sir!
- hankers The happiest time of a girl's life is that when all appreciate and covet her, and she herself is free as air-a queen of hearts, for none of which she hankers ; or, if not the happiest, at all events it is the gayest time.
- hangars While the house, which was presided over by the motherly Mrs. Baggert, was large, it was almost lost now amid the many buildings surrounding it, from balloon and airship hangars , to shops where varied work was carried on.
- hankies We ought really to bar all hankies except bandanas, said Blue Bonnet, but we'll stretch a point for Sarah's sake.
- hedges Then they drove between two low, thick rows of hedges and were about to turn up to the house. Everybody take your sledges Winterland Plutocracy Down the slope don't fear the hedges – Speedhoven by edguy
- hangers To the members of such a profession, in spite of their human infirmities and limitations and unworthy hangers -on, I bow with admiration and the respect which we feel for that which is best in this world. I'm seein minks on your hangers I know your momma told you don't talk to strangers – So Sick (remix) feat LL Cool J by ne-yo
- cartooning Sigma Delta Chi Award for Editorial Cartooning John Fischetti Award 2004: College of the Holy Cross - Sanctae Crucis Award
36 words made from the letters HENGES
3 letter words made from HENGES:eeg, ene, ese, gee, gen, hen, nee, see, sen.
4 letter words made from HENGES:egen, engh, gehe, gehn, gene, gens, ghee, ghen, heen, hege, hens, ngee, nghe, seen, sege, sehn, sene.
5 letter words made from HENGES:ehnes, geens, geshe, gheen, hegen, henes, henge, hense, segen, sheen.