What is the correct spelling for HENIA?
This word (Henia) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HENIA
- han When these sons of Han come home, the Great War will be found to have given birth to a new East.
- hanoi Set in modern Hanoi , Adrift begins with the wedding of Duyen and Hai.
- heinz Look yonder at my handsome, submissive knight, Sir Heinz Schorlin, so rich in every virtue.
- heir That the heir of the family should have become a renegade in politics was supposed greatly to have affected the father. Down the line I'm heir To throne nowhere. – Cavalcade by glassjaw
- hen But he threw crumbs on the table and fed the Little Red Hen , and as he watched her picking up the crumbs the memory of Morag came back to him. So who's been planting magic beans to catch themselves a golden hen? We've spent so many years going over this, we can't start that all again! – Frakenstein by clutch
- henna Hasten, maidens, hasten away To gather the leaves of the henna -tree.
- hernia This hernia , however, when of long standing and large size, is known to separate the spermatic vessels from each other in such a way, that some are found to lie on its fore part-others to its outer side.
- hun At thirst for the Hun We were food for the gun – 1916 by motorhead
- Heine After reading some volumes of Richter, I took up Heinrich Heine , the German poet and writer.
- Henri 35, 38 Beyle, Henri , ii.
- Hanna Lay down a bit, Hanna .
- HON The Reverend J. Graham, D.D., of Winchester, Virginia; Dr. H.A. White, of Washington and Lee University, Lexington, Virginia, author of an admirable life of General Lee; and the Hon .