What is the correct spelling for HENIZ?
This word (Heniz) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HENIZ
- hen Is she man or woman, a rooster or a hen? Is she a Barbie or is she a Ken? – Hermaphrodite by Bob Ricci
- hence The partial Papists would infer from hence Their church, in last resort, should judge the sense. – Religio Laici by John Dryden
- henna His first taste had come only the previous evening, when he had been invited to the Red Fort to witness and take part in the henna bandi ceremony.
- hernia The condition must be regarded as distinctly disadvantageous, since the organs are more exposed to injury, and the abdominal wall is weakened, as we know from the risk of scrotal hernia in man.
- hertz The Hertz theory suffered not only from the defect of ascribing to matter and ether, on the one hand mechanical states, and on the other hand electrical states, which do not stand in any conceivable relation to each other; it was also at variance with the result of Fizeau's important experiment on the velocity of the propagation of light in moving fluids, and with other established experimental results.
- Hafiz "We-or rather Barnes-tried to pump Hafiz about it, but he was a mass of ignorance and lies.
- Heine Listen to Heine -that marvellous genius of the Jewish race: "Yes, yes!
- Henri Henri half closed his eyes.